Consortium Agreement Information
Under a consortium agreement, both new and continuing students admitted to any of the Oregon Title IV eligible post-secondary institutions participating in this agreement may receive federal, state and institutional aid from his/her "Home" School based on the combined credit hours in which the student is enrolled in each term at any of the institutions. Student residing outside the State of Oregon are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at Central Oregon Community College (COCC) to confirm that there is an existing agreement between the schools.
- Download and complete the "Individual Consortium Agreement".
- Obtain the appropriate signatures from the "Host" School.
- Obtain a copy of the registration form confirming enrollment, tuition and fees from the Host School.
- Submit the completed Agreement with enrollment documentation to the Financial Aid Office at COCC.
- By initiating this Individual Consortium Agreement, you are requesting the Financial Aid Office at COCC to act as the Home School in a consortium agreement and disburse financial aid to you based on your enrollment at COCC and another institution during the same term.
- Completed Consortium Agreements must be received by the COCC Financial Aid Office by the term's tuition due date.
- You must read and understand the conditions listed below in order to initiate this agreement. If you have any questions, please contact us before entering into this agreement. Failure to understand does not relieve you from your stated responsibilities.
The policies and procedures of the Home School always take precedence over the Host School. You must understand the policies and procedures of COCC that govern this agreement.
Payment of tuition and fees to the Host School are the student's responsibility. Any late fees caused by delays in processing as a result of late submission of required forms (enrollment verification, confirmation of satisfactory academic progress between schools) are the student's responsibility.
It is the student's responsibility to provide enrollment verification and attendance verification from the Host school. No aid will be disbursed until you begin attendance at both schools.
It is your responsibility to provide grade(s) from the Host School to the Home School.
Grade(s) and completion rates will be subject to the Home School's Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy, Repayment Policy (Title IV Return Policy) and Disbursement Policy. You must read and understand these policies. No further aid will be disbursed from COCC until we receive grade information. Grades of ‘incomplete’ may adversely impact your eligibility for future aid.
You must immediately report any changes in enrollment at the Host School to the Home School Financial Aid Office. You are expected to maintain enrollment in the credit hours at the Host School for the entire period the consortium agreement is in effect.
You must be degree/certificate seeking and enrolled in at least six credits at the Home School.
Notice to prospective "Host" School:
If you are interested in participating in a consortium agreement with COCC, contact the Financial Aid Office at (541) 383-7260.