COCC COVID-19 Fund Student Application
Central Oregon Community College offers the COCC COVID-19 Fund to support students with financial challenges that arise as a direct result of COVID-19. Students can be awarded up to $1000 per term.
- Students must be enrolled at least three credits at the time of request and must be in good academic standing.
- Students may submit one request per term.
- Students who receive support from the COVID-19 Fund are still eligible for the Student Emergency Fund.
- COCC reviews applications twice weekly when received and notifies students of the decision via their COCC email account. If approved, applicants will be contacted to arrange fund disbursal.
- Funds are limited and based on a first-come, first-served availability.
- Funds will be distributed the third week of the academic term.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.