Don't have your student ID number or email address yet?
It takes approximately 1 business day after applying to generate your student ID number. Check the personal email account you provided on your application for an email containing your ID number. Your COCC email address and password are generated within 2 business days of applying to the College. Read the information below on how to lookup your credentials if you do not wish to wait for the information via postal mail.
To look up your student ID number, you will need your Social Security Number and your last name.
To look up your email address, you will need your Social Security Number and your last name.
Email Password Lookup
You will need your student ID and PIN to lookup your email address password. Note this is for the initial email password generated for you. If you have changed your email password but are unable to log-in, please contact the Pioneer Computer Lab at 541.383.7722.
- Login to your Bobcat Web Account using your student ID and PIN
- For first-time users, your PIN is the password created when you applied for admission to COCC.
- If you applied with a paper application, your PIN is your six-digit date of birth (MMDDYY).
- Click Personal Information
- Click View Email Address(es)
- Your initial password with be displayed in the comment section. It is case sensitive.