Welcome to the COCC Prineville Campus
The campus in Prineville opened in 2011 and is the product of a collaborative partnership between Crook County and COCC. The Prineville campus is an integral part of the Crook County community offering credit classes, adult basic skills programming, workforce training, and continuing education opportunities. The campus includes a computer lab that is open to COCC students and the general public, high-speed internet access, a quiet study room, four traditional classrooms, a conference room, and a teaching kitchen.
COVID-19 Information For Students
For current COCC COVID-19 resources see:
Prineville Campus COVID-19 Specific Information:
- The Prineville Campus computer labs are open for student use.
- The campus can only accommodate a certain number of users at any given time. We ask that you please be sensitive of your fellow lab users as we all work together to manage the limited access.
- Feel free to call ahead at 541-447-6442 to see if there are computers available.
- If you have headphones please plan to bring those with you.
- We do not have computers with cameras to provide two-way zoom access for students however laptops will be available with cameras. Email email@example.com to reserve a laptop.
- Students should check our Prineville Campus and/or the COCC Facebook page for updated information and times as we progress through Winter and Spring term.
- All other building access is restricted at this time, please email the Campus Director, Suzie Kristensen, for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prineville Campus Hours and Services
STUDENT SERVICES HOURS:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COMPUTER LAB HOURS:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Prineville Credit Class Schedule:
Textbooks for all classes are available through the Bend Campus bookstore. Online and over the phone orders are being accepted at this time.
Getting Started at COCC
Applications are available either online or at the Prineville Campus. We also offer an extensive list of pre-enrollment workshops and student services. If you are in need of further direction, feel free to contact an adviser by calling CAP Services at 541-383-7200, or visiting the CAP Services website.
ADULT BASIC SKILLS
COCC offers Adult Basic Skills and General Education Development (GED) for people who want to take the GED exam or improve skills in reading, writing, and math to prepare for college. Contact: 541-504-2950.
Whether you are taking classes for fun, business, health or personal enrichment, COCC's Continuing Education noncredit classes can help you create, imagine, discover, build and update your skills.
The COCC Crook County Open Campus building is located on Lynn Street, just south of downtown Prineville, near the Crook County Fairgrounds and Crook County High School.
COCC Crook County Open Campus
510 SE Lynn Blvd.
Prineville, OR 97754
Crook County Open Campus creates educational opportunities for the residents of Crook County and is proud to partner with COCC making these educational opportunities possible.