How to Print a Document
- Print your document(s) from a computer within the Computer Lab, or from your personal
device over the wireless (see Wireless Printing). Select one of the Printers listed for your computer lab, be sure to select the
color printer for colored pages. For example in the Pioneer 200 Drop in Lab, the black
and white printer is named "PIO200 Laser" and the color printer is "PIO200 Color."
If you are unsure, please ask a Lab Attendant for help.
- Black and white pages are $0.05 each.
- Color printer pages are $0.15 each.
- Use double-sided printing to save $0.01 for every other page. (E.g., two one-sided black-and-white pages cost $0.10; one double-sided black-and-white page costs $0.09.)
- Release your print job from the GoPrint computer by the main entrance.
- Touch your username on the left side of the screen.
- Touch your print job(s) in the list to select them.
- Touch "Continue" on the bottom right of the screen.
- Place your COCC ID or print card into the reader to the right of the computer. The
available funds on your card will show in the blue box on the top right of the screen.
The total price of your print job will display at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch "Click to Print" on the bottom right of the screen. Your job will begin printing from the printer you selected.
If you have difficulties with the printers, ask for assistance at the Attendant Desk. The Lab is not responsible for user errors or malfunctions and will not refund printing money for any reason.