Print Card Care
The COCC ID and generic print cards must be treated with care.
You can avoid damaging your card by taking a few simple precautions.
- Do not punch a hole in your card.
- Do not use it for a key chain or as an ice scraper.
- Do not bend, fold, twist, machine wash, scratch or affix stickers to your card.
- Don't leave your card on a heat source or in direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from magnetic fields like atm cards, credit cards or any type of magnet.
- You will be charged a $5.00 fee to replace a damaged COCC ID/print card.
- All value on the card could be lost if it is not treated with care.