COCC Student Email and Services available via
COCC provides qualifying COCC STUDENTS with an email account via Microsoft Office 365 anywhere internet access is available.
Let's get started with help documents and Microsoft videos and tutorials!
- Office 365 Email Address & Initial Password
- Email Basics
- What is Clutter and How to Turn it Off
- Setting Up Meetings with Office 365
- How to forward Office 365 COCC E-mail to a different E-mail
- Accessing and Using Office 365 Online
- Using Office Online in OneDrive
- How to Upload a Document to Office 365
- Set up Office 365 Email on a Mobile Device (click link to launch wizard)
- Setting up Email on your Android Device
- Setting up Email on your iPhone
Other Office 365 Services
- FREE Office 2016 download for students (includes: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Skype, OneNote)
- Office 365 One Drive storage (each student is provided personal storage in Office 365) - login using your email login and password
- COCC Student Information (to access Lost and Found, Student Classified Information, ASCOCC updates, Student
Login to Office 365 Outlook Email - to access your email, calendar and contacts
Login to Office 365 Team Site - to access Lync online and Team Site
Login to Office 365 - to access your "cloud" documents and the Microsoft Web Apps (like MS Word)
Login to Office 365 Microsoft Portal - allows access to email and team site
If you have questions, difficulties logging in, password problems, or would like more information, please FIRST contact any COCC Computer Lab (Pioneer Lab 541-383-7722). If you have tried the COCC Computer Labs and are still having technical issues, you can email Feedback365@cocc.edu or call 541-383-7716. Please be sure to provide specific details regarding the technical issue and your name, 82# and contact information. Feedback365 email and phone is not for password problems.