Scholarship Success Session 2
Thursday, 1/21/2021 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Finding Money for College: The Path to Scholarship Success Series
Session 2: Tips to organizing your scholarship search
There are many scholarships out there, but where do you begin finding the right ones for you? Starting the search can be overwhelming and staying on top of it, even more difficult. What's the secret? Organization is key. In this session, you will learn steps to follow to keep your scholarship search organized and focused.
- Know your scholarship resources.
- Create a scholarship spreadsheet.
- Gather application materials.
- Choose a method or order to maximize your opportunities.
- Follow through: Apply & Repeat.
Thursday, January 21, 2021
5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
Meeting ID: 96163705368
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-383-7260 if you have any questions.