Starting in Winter 2022 term, Canvas will be replacing Blackboard as COCC's Student Learning Management System.
- All Winter 2022 courses will be held on Canvas.
- Log in to Canvas by clicking on the Canvas icon on the COCC Student Login Page, or go to cocc.instructure.com.
- You can confirm your winter enrollments in Canvas beginning November 12th, 2021.
- Learn the Canvas interface by checking out the Canvas Training for COCC Students course inside of your Canvas account.
- For mobile access, download the Canvas Student App from your app store.
Incomplete Grade Contract Students: Your Fall 2021 incomplete classes will need to be completed within Blackboard during the Winter 2022 term. Please note these incomplete classes will not be available on Canvas, only within Blackboard.
Blackboard is the learning management system at Central Oregon Community College. We currently are using Blackboard 9.1. Starting in Winter 2022 term, Canvas will be replacing Blackboard as COCC's Student Learning Management System.
View how to check your grades in Blackboard.
Support for Blackboard is available via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 541-383-7785
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
TurnItIn - Planned Maintenance on the fist and third Saturdays, from 7AM-3PM PST.
During this window, grading and submission of TurnItIn assignments will be unavailable.