COCC has partnered with Leepfrog Technologies (CourseLeaf) to streamline the curriculum revision and approval process. CourseLeaf is a web based course inventory and curriculum management software with customized online dynamic forms and automated workflows, designed to ensure accuracy of courses and programs.
All curriculum revisions and proposals are made through CourseLeaf.
Before Getting Started
Logging into CourseLeaf
Your user ID and password are the same as logging into your COCC computer.
Course and Program Links (Faculty proposers)
CourseLeaf Approver Link (Chairs/Deans)
- You will need to complete all required fields in red even you only want to edit a field that is pre-populated (except the minor revision form).
- Full time faculty are set up to be editors of curriculum. Department administrative assistants have access to CourseLeaf only to view curriculum and stay aware of proposed changes in their department.
- If you are proposing a new program that will contain new courses, you need to propose and start workflow on the new courses first before you can create/start workflow a new program in CourseLeaf. This is because you cannot complete the program course requirements or sample plan in the new program form until the new courses are in workflow.
- If you are changing courses and related programs, you need to revise and start workflow on the courses first, then the programs. Make sure to submit the courses and programs as a group in the same time frame. This will ensure all the courses and associated programs go through Curriculum Committee together so you do not have to come through Curriculum Committee multiple times.
- If you are proposing a brand new subject or discipline, you will need to contact the Curriculum Office first so we can enter the new subject/discipline in Banner and in CourseLeaf.
- Log out by closing the browser.
Help with CourseLeaf
The Curriculum Office is available to answer any questions and assist faculty with using CourseLeaf. For curriculum related questions, please contact the Director of Curriculum and Assessment. For help using CourseLeaf, please contact the Instructional Systems Support Specialist.
Director of Curriculum and Assessment
Vickery Viles - firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional Systems Support Specialist
Erika Carman - email@example.com