Central Oregon Community College is a proud member of the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE).
AASHE is a non-profit 501(c)(3) membership organization that empowers higher education faculty, administrators, staff, and students to be effective change agents and drivers of sustainability innovation.
AASHE membership extends to everyone at our institution. As a member school, our entire campus community has access to AASHEs online resources and opportunities for networking, information sharing, collaboration and professional development. Use your "@cocc.edu" email address to log in to the AASHE website and gain access to the following resources and opportunities.
- Attend monthly webinars for FREE! Learn about other institutions successes and how that may apply to you and your work.
- Check out upcoming workshops that may boost your skills and support the efforts and initiatives most important to you! Workshops are added throughout the year!
- Join 2,200+ higher education sustainability professionals at our annual Conference & Expo to exchange ideas, learn about innovative products and services, and hear from esteemed industry professionals!
Tools & Resources
- Why reinvent the wheel? The Campus Sustainability Hub is an online resource library that provides access to thousands of valuable resources, enabling AASHE members to share and learn about sustainability in higher education. Resources are organized by sustainability topic and content type.
2015 Higher Education Sustainability Staffing Survey
- This report presents the results of the 2015 Higher Education Sustainability Staffing Survey. It examines the nature of sustainability positions at colleges and universities in the U.S. and Canada, providing insights into salaries, funding, supervision, job satisfaction, challenges and more.
- Check out our newest version of STARS, the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System.
- AASHEs Sustainability Awards recognize students, faculty and staff for their outstanding efforts and achievements in advancing campus sustainability.
Consult with AASHE Staff
- Have questions regarding COCCs AASHE membership or benefits? Contact the Membership & Marketing Team to schedule a call.
AASHE membership extends to everyone on campus, so please encourage your COCC colleagues and peers to create an AASHE user account and get connected!
COCC Sustainability Mark Downloads
Please note: The COCC Sustainability mark is for internal use only. For items distributed off-campus please contact the College Relations Office.