Bend Testing Schedule
Bend Testing Center is closed. Please visit the Redmond Testing Center page. We are testing in Redmond during Winter term on a limited basis while practicing social distancing.
The Testing Center provides free testing services to all currently enrolled COCC students, for the courses that they are currently taking at COCC. The Testing Center does not test for entire classes.
Priority will be given to COCC & OSU Cascades Campus students. All other testing is conducted on a space available basis.
Picture ID is required for all testing.
Located in the Lower Level of the Barber Library.
Call 541-383-7539 to make an appointment, access to a computer and seating is limited.
For Accommodated Testing please see ADA Testing
During inclement weather the Testing Center may need to close without notice. Call 541-383-7539 before driving in to campus.
Winter Term Hours (TBA)
PearsonVUE Testing (including GED)
The College's Testing Center is CLOSED until further notice. Bend Testing Center is closed. Please visit the Redmond Testing Center page. We are testing in Redmond during Winter term on a limited basis while practicing social distancing.
COCC Testing Center Policies and Regulations
Items Allowed in the Testing Room
- Photo ID
- Official COCC Testing Center scratch paper provided by the Testing Center at the time of testing. (Scratch paper is destroyed at the end of the exam using the Testing Center shredder.)
- Mechanical pencils are okay, except for VUE tests.
Food and Drinks
Food and Drinks are NOT allowed in COCC Testing Rooms. This includes coffee, water, and chewing gum.
The following items are NOT allowed in the COCC Testing Rooms unless prior approval is received:
- Listening devices including, but not limited to; cellular phones/pagers, beepers, walkie-talkies, PDAs, or wireless communicating devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, MP3 players).
- Any device capable of recording audio, photographic, or video content, or capable of viewing or playing back content, through means such as digital cameras or video cameras.
- Food, beverages, or tobacco products.
- Hats (unless worn as a religious requirement).
- Watches (any type).
- Dictionaries, books, pamphlets, reference materials.
- Papers of any kind (except for authorized COCC Testing Center scratch paper which will be provided).
- Protractors, compasses, or rulers.
- Highlighter pens and/or colored pens and colored pencils.
- Copying devices.
- Transmission or receiving devices.
- Mechanical pencils (mechanical pencils are allowed for all tests except VUE).
- Non-medical electronic devices (laptop computers, digital assistants).
- Flash/thumb drives or any other portable electronic storage.
- Candidate-provided keyboards.
- Any other unauthorized testing aids.
- Weapons or firearms.
- Backpacks, fanny packs, briefcases, bags, purses, wallets, outdoor wear, and any other personal items should be placed in a locker outside of the testing room.
- If lockers are full, then personal items can be taken to candidates car or left behind the testing proctors counter.