s-5-0 ASCOCC Appointment CommitteeApproved: 2015-02-06
- The Appointment Committee will run a selection process during the spring term.
- The position announcement will be posted for two weeks; if there are no applicants/or unqualified applicants, pool will remain open until position is filled.
- All applicants must be asked the same questions to ensure consistency, although the Committee may ask follow up questions specific to the candidate's answer to original questions.
- The Appointment Committee shall make a written offer or phone call to all finalists within approximately one week of the final interview.
- All other applicants must be informed within one week of candidate selection with a standardized email or phone call.
- If there are no qualifying candidates6, the Committee must re-open a search for a new Council member(s).
- Committee will abide by the COCC nondiscrimination policy.