Plan for Registration Each Term
Check your registration status
- In your Bobcat Web Account, under "Registration" select the "Can I Register for Credit Classes?" page to learn about any holds or requirements you may need to resolve before registering, and to view your designated registration date.
Make an appointment with your advisor
- You can find the name and contact information of your advisor on the same "Can I Register for Credit Classes?" page.
- Use the COCC directory to learn how to best contact your advisor; schedule an appointment.
Prepare and meet with your advisor
- Use GradTracks to determine the courses you still need for your degree/certificate.
- Complete an academic plan, using the Academic Planner and bring it with you.
- Write down the specific courses you plan to take for the upcoming term (which can be captured on a weekly planner worksheet ) to be reviewed with your advisor.
Register for classes
Do you have questions about advising? Read about Advising Requirements