Student Login Help
Computer and Account help - Help for common computer and account questions
Use the links below to login to the various online services available to students and staff at Central Oregon Community College.
Register and pay for classes, look up grades/transcripts and financial aid information,
go to GradTracks, access your course evaluations, change your address, etc.
- Click to view class availability.
- Bobcat Web Account Help.
Returning Students - Individuals who have enrolled in COCC Continuing Education (Community Learning/Non-Credit)
classes in the past.
- Login to Continuing Education Registration System
- Registration Help for Continuing Education
New Students - Please contact our office by phone or email to establish an ID Number:
- Call 541-383-7270, Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, mailing address, phone, email address and date of birth.
- We will respond within one business day.
Log in to your COCC Alert system account to update your contact information for emergency notifications.
For additional assistance, please contact the COCC Computer Labs help staff.