COCC Email System
Accessing your COCC Email
- What is my email address?
- What was my password initially set to?
- COCC Email System for Staff
- Staff: Outlook Web Access (OWA) web email - available from the Employee Login Page
- Available from any computer with a web browser On- or Off-campus.
- How to setup/add Public Folders for use in Outlook
- VIDEO: How to setup/add Public Folders for Outlook Client (see Employee Intranet)
- Staff: Microsoft Outlook (full Office email client on your COCC PC) - Available on all COCC Campus computers and for staff via Remote Campus Desktop Connection.
- Office 365 Email System for Students
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maximum allowed email message sizes
- maximum size COCC's email system will accept from the outside is 20 MB
- maximum size that can be sent from within COCC's email system is 20 MB
- COCC Staff: contact ITS to exchange larger files with off-campus partners
- Mailbox size limits
- COCC and OSU-Cascades student mailboxes are limited to 75 MB.
- Staff mailboxes are 2 GB.
- Incoming messages which will be blocked
- Messages containing known, detectable viruses.
- Messages which are known to be SPAM.