COCC Email System
Accessing your COCC Email
COCC Email System for Staff
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) web email - available from the Employee Login Page
- Available from any computer with a web browser On- or Off-campus.
- How to setup/add Public Folders for use in Outlook
- VIDEO: How to setup/add Public Folders for Outlook Client (see Employee Intranet)
- Staff: Microsoft Outlook (full Office email client on your COCC PC) - Available on all COCC Campus computers and for staff via Remote Campus Desktop Connection.
Office 365 Email System for Students
- Students: Office 365 Outlook web email - Learn more
- See student email login instructions
- Eligibility for Student Email/Network Account
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maximum allowed email message sizes
- maximum size COCC's email system will accept from the outside is 20 MB
- maximum size that can be sent from within COCC's email system is 20 MB
- COCC Staff: contact ITS to exchange larger files with off-campus partners
- Mailbox size limits
- COCC and OSU-Cascades student mailboxes are limited to 75 MB.
- Staff mailboxes are 2 GB.
- Incoming messages which will be blocked
- Messages containing known, detectable viruses.
- Messages which are known to be SPAM.
- Password Reminders
- If you currently have a password that contains one or more “special” characters (@ ! # $ %, etc.), you do not need to do anything with the move to single sign-on. As of today, your COCC username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password will now work with your COCC email, COCC network, Campus Wi-Fi, Bobcat Web, BlackBoard, CourseLeaf Catalog and Curriculum systems as well as the Library’s EZproxy, Ex Libris and Illiad systems.
- Please note that COCC passwords expire every six months and we require that you reset your password when it expires. However, unless you have received an e-mail that your password is expiring, you do not need to change it.