Have you thought about being an athletic trainer? Preparing for medical or physical therapy school? What about personal trainer? Then this is the degree for you. At COCC, we offer students two choices: Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT) or Associate of Science (AS) degree. Designed so that students can easily transfer to an Oregon public university to pursue a bachelors degree, the AAOT program, exercise science emphasis, offers students a wide array of courses and an introduction to the health and wellness field.
View details on the:
Exercise Science courses provide an in-depth view of topics within the exercise science fields. Examples of these courses include:
- Exercise Physiology
- Care & Prevention of Athletic Injuries
- Introduction to Exercise Science
- Anatomical Kinesiology
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Nutrition for Health
- Training Theory & Application
- Introduction to Public Health
- Wellness Coaching Fundamentals
Also see our Exercise Physiology Lab.