Applications for 2023-2024 scholarships are now open: First Cycle Application is open February 1 – May 1 & Second Cycle Application is open August 1 – October 20.
COCC LGBTQ+ Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria: financial need, demonstrated promise, and dedication exhibited by the student as well as the student's participation in COCC's LGBTQ+Friends Club or COCC LGBTQ+ events.
Criteria to apply:
- Be a degree or certificate seeking student entering or attending Central Oregon Community College.
- Demonstrate significant academic and personal motivation.
- Have a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a participant in the LGBTQ+Friends Club or participate in COCC LGBTQ+ events.
The LGBTQ+ Friends Club and LGBTQ+ events at Central Oregon Community College celebrate inclusion, community, education, diversity and culture while helping students to pursue a fulfilling education. We seek to increase access to information and support while providing resources for students to thrive. Your donation is not just a charitable gift – it is also an investment that will continue to grow by forever changing the lives of our students and the community we share. You may mark your donation as being in memory of or honoring someone special. You may also choose to make your gift recurring.
- $10-$100 Scholarship Support
- $500 Scholarship Support
- $1,600 Tuition for One Term
- $2,400 Tuition for Half the Year
- $4,800 Tuition for One Year