The Curriculum Office assists faculty in the development and revision of course and program curriculum at COCC. In addition, Curriculum Office staff act as a liaison between COCC and state/federal entities governing community college curriculum. Please see the CourseLeaf/Revising Curriculum menu item for more information.
Curriculum Standards, Rules, Guidelines
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- NWCCU Accreditation Standards
- CCWD Community College Handbook and Planning Guide
- COCC Curriculum Standards Manual
- COCC Glossary of Academic Terminology