Central Oregon Summer Spanish Immersion (COSSI)
Join us for a week of Spanish Instruction, Spanish Culture and Spanish Interaction on the beautiful Central Oregon Community College campus
Take Your Spanish to the Next Level
SAVE THE DATE FOR 2019!
June 24-28, 2019
- 10 hours of Spanish Instruction
- Beginning through Superior Level classes
- All Instructors with Masters Degrees
- Up to 12 hours of Spanish-Culture Breakout/Electivo Sessions
- 8 hours of Facilitated Conversation Groups
- Small groups of 6-8 students with a trained facilitator
- Opportunity to practice speaking Spanish with others at your same level
- Evening Activities (examples from 2018)
- Music Concert/Dance with ¡Chiringa!
- Keynote Speaker - John Rosenberg, recipient of the Officers Cross of the Order of Civil Merit of Spain
- Spanish Film Night
- Catered Dinner
2018 Program Guide (pdf)
COST: $599 (does not include food or housing except the catered dinner on Thursday evening)
NOTE: If a employer or third party is paying for the cost of the program, the check or PO should be made out to COCC Continuing Education. Payment is due at the time of registration. Professional Development Units (PDU) may be available. Please check with your licensing administrator. For more information, contact Stephanie Goetsch at email@example.com.
Click below for more information on the following:
- Convenient Housing Option in our On-Campus Residence Hall
- Beautiful Central Oregon Setting
- Instructor Biographies
- Contact Us
Join our COSSI Interest List. Emails will be sent as information becomes available.