Central Oregon Summer Spanish Immersion (COSSI)
Join us for a week of Spanish Instruction, Spanish Culture and Spanish Interaction
on the beautiful Central Oregon Community College campus
June 26 - 30, 2017 - Take Your Spanish to the Next Level
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! For more information, visit our COSSI Registration webpage.
Activities and Venue Highlights:
- 10 hours of
- Beginning through Superior Level classes
- All Instructors with Master’s Degrees
- 10 hours of Spanish-Culture
- Conversation Groups
- Small groups of 6-8 Students
- One Certified Facilitator per group
- Opportunity to practice speaking Spanish with others at your same level
- Evening Activities to include (subject to availability):
- Flamenco Guitar & Dance Concert
- Keynote Speaker - John Rosenberg, recipient of the Officer’s Cross of the Order of Civil Merit of Spain
- Spanish Film Night
- Catered Dinner
COST: $500 (does not include food or housing)
Click below for more information on the following:
If you are ready to register, use the link below or call 541.383.7240.
*Information subject to change. Additional information and details will be announced soon.
Join our COSSI Interest List. Emails will be sent as information becomes available.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!