Strategic Enrollment Management Coordinating Team
Strategic Enrollment Management Coordinating Team (SCT) is responsible
for providing overall leadership for COCC SEM planning efforts. Specific
- Developing and maintaining a
formal annual spring SEM Report. Report to include progress towards
priority goals, current activities, recommend priorities for the
following year(s) and related information.
- Reporting to the Campus Executive Team quarterly as to progress towards goals and current activities.
leadership to the SEM Task Forces. This will include at least one SCT
member sitting on each task force in order to provide the historical SEM
context, provide needed data and other resource support and serve as a
liaison between the task force and ECG.
- Recommending annual budget packages based on SEM goals.
- Developing and implementing strategies for priority goals not being considered by a SEM task force.
and updating a predictive analysis model to better anticipate future
enrollment to assist in budget and planning purposes.
- Keeping the campus engaged with and informed about SEM goals and core concepts.
For more information about this committee, see section G-6-8.8 of COCC's General Procedures Manual.
Current Members 2013-14: (Note-Committee is on hold)
Ron Paradis, Co-Chair
Faculty, At-Large Ad hoc
Non-Credit Programs Ad hoc
Dir. of Financial Aid
Dir. of Instit. Effectiveness
Alicia Moore, Co-Chair
Dir. of Admissions, Registrar
Dir. of Retention
Dir. of CAP Center