Dean of Student and Enrollment Svcs
Coats Campus Center 214
I serve COCC as the Director of Student Retention and as an instructor in the Social Science Department.
- As the Director of Student Retention, I design, direct, and facilitate college-wide student success initiatives. Currently, this involves Bobcat Orientation, First Year Experience, and the Oregon Promise program.
- As an instructor for Social Sciences, I currently teach sections of our College Success course. I deliver an alternative format from the traditional schedule. These formats are either hybrid (combination of class time and online content) and/or one-day-a-week in the early mornings or evenings. Be brave about online instruction-it influences better learning in many ways!
Fall 2017 Drop-In Office Hours and Prearranged Appointment Times
- Mon. - Thur. 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Sat. & Sun. 6:00 to 8:00 a.m.
- Sun. 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Mondays - 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. Library 118 (after class)
- Tuesdays - 8:00 to 8:30 a.m. Library 118 before class begins
- Prearranged: Tues.-Fri. 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Drop-In: Mondays - 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. RTEC 218 before class begins
- Prearranged: Mondays after 10:15 a.m. (after class)
- Prearranged: Tues. and Thurs. 5:00 to 6:15 p.m. Building 3 Info Office