Apply for Housing
The Winter/Spring Housing Application is available through November 20.
Please note we are currently on a wait list for winter term housing; availability depends on open spots and we will communicate your wait list placement throughout the application process.
This information also available in a helpful checklist!
- Apply and be admitted to COCC
- Submit your
New Student Housing Application
- Pay your $100 application fee
We will notify you via email once a clear background check is received
- Submit your Budget Worksheet to the Housing Office
PDF Sample of the Worksheet
- Sign your
Housing and Dining Agreement and pay $1200 ($1000 down payment toward your first term's room and board and $200 security deposit)
This confirms your spot on the wait list. We will update you often on availability.
- To apply in MyHousing, you will need your COCC student email and password to login
- If you recently applied to COCC, it can take up to 2 business days for your information to update in the Housing system
Need Login Help?