Apply for Housing
The Winter 2016 Housing Application is available through November 23. Note the Residence Hall is currently full but we will be assessing Winter availability through the current term.
You will need your COCC student email and password provided by COCC Admissions to login to MyHousing and to complete the application.
COCC Student Email Address lookup.
If you are new to COCC or are new to on-campus housing, follow these steps below. You can also download this helpful checklist!
- Apply and be admitted to COCC
- Submit your New Student Housing
- Processed within 5 business days, then the application
fee is posted to your Bobcat
- Pay your $100 application fee
- Processed and background run, returned within 10
- We will notify you via email once a clear
background check is received
- Submit your Budget Worksheet to the
Sign your Housing and Dining Agreement and Pay $1200 ($1000 down payment toward Winter room and board and $200 security deposit)
- Processed within 5 business days
- This confirms your spot in the residence hall