Traditional Nursing Program Application Information
Prepare to Apply - Students who are nearing completion of the Nursing prerequisite coursework should prepare by completing the following steps:
- Attend a Nursing Program Information Session ( if you have not already done so).
- Review the 2016 Selection Process Handbook.
- Check Your Degree Audit in Grad Tracks:
- Submit official transcripts for any prerequisite coursework taken at other colleges or universities to COCC's Enrollment Services Office.
- 2016 Nursing Application Checklist Instructions
- Central Oregon Community College
- Admissions & Records
- 2600 NW College Way
- Bend, OR
- Verify pending pre-requisite completion and documentation of all coursework (including transfer courses) in Grad Tracks (in your Bobcat Web Account)
- TEAS-V Exam
- Study for, schedule and take the TEAS-V Exam at COCC.
The Fall 2016 Nursing Application is now closed. The deadline to apply was 5pm on Monday, June 13, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact Layla Solar at 541-318-3741 or email@example.com.