Criminal Justice Program Outcomes
- Express a thorough knowledge of the Criminal Justice System including police, courts
- Identify the characteristics of professional integrity and ethical standards for Criminal
- Describe and relate the constitutional rights and responsibilities of citizens, offenders
and victims as they apply to state, federal and procedural laws.
- Identify legal and moral responsibilities of criminal justice professionals as they
relate to cultural diversity and establishing positive community relationships.
- Apply sociological and psychological theories to better understand criminal behavior.
- Develop an understanding of the public safety careers and explore their own qualifications
for entry-level public safety positions.