Biology 232 Course Outcomes
Biology 232 - Human Anatomy & Physiology II
Upon completion of this course, students will be expected to be able to:
- Explain the structures and functions of normal body systems. BI 232 specifically covers the Nervous System, the Endocrine System and the Circulatory System.
- Use appropriate terminology to effectively communicate information related to anatomy and physiology.
- Recognize and explain the interrelationships between and within physiological systems of the human body.
- Approach and examine issues related to anatomy and physiology from an evidence-based perspective (critical thinking).
- Access, evaluate and use resources to stay current in emerging knowledge about the human body.
- Make a connection between anatomy and physiology knowledge and practical applications.