Biology 213 Course Outcomes
Biology 213 - Biology of Animals III
Upon completion of this course, students will be expected to be able to:
- Analyze evidence from the fossil record for examples of macroevolution.
- Apply and understand the mechanisms of evolution relative to examples of microevolution.
- Explain the origin of multicellularity in the animal kingdom.
- Analyze the molecular, anatomical, and physiological evidence supporting the phylogeny of the animal kingdom.
- Apply evolutionary theory to examples of sexual selection.
- Examine animal behavior in an evolutionary context.
- Apply quantitative models to population dynamics.