Biology 103 Course Outcomes
Biology 103 - General Biology: Ecology
Upon completion of this course, students will be expected to be able to:
- Explain how organisms respond to changes in their environment.
- Assess how populations and communities of organisms interact.
- Recognize global and/or regional examples of biotic communities.
- Identify representative flora and/or fauna of Oregon.
- Recognize the general patterns of energy flow through, and chemical cycling of ecosystems.
- Evaluate the relationship between abiotic and biotic factors in ecosystems.
- Use scientific data to analyze humans impacts on organisms, populations, communities and ecosystems.