Aviation Program Outcomes:
- Earn an FAA private pilot certificate.
- Earn an FAA instrument rating.
- Airplane: Earn FAA single engine and multiengine commercial pilot certificate/rating.
- Helicopter: Earn FAA commercial pilot certificate.
- Airplane: Earn FAA certified flight instructor (CFI) certificate, certified flight instructor instrument (CFII), and multiengine instructor (MEI) ratings.
- Helicopter: Earn certified flight instructor (CFI) certificate and certified flight instructor instrument (CFII) rating.
- Pass all required FAA airman knowledge exams.
- Demonstrate ability to instruct aviation subjects.
Use the links below to view Aviation Program Coursework:
- Aviation - Professional Pilot - Airplane AAS Degree (pdf)
- Aviation - Professional Pilot - Helicopter AAS Degree (pdf)
- Aviation - UAS Operations AAS Degree (pdf)
- Aviation - Technology and Management - AS Transfer Program (pdf)
For more information see the Aviation Course descriptions in the COCC College Catalog. Select current academic year course descriptions.