Automotive Program Outcomes
Upon the completion of the degree in Automotive Technology, graduates will be able to:
- Evaluate, diagnose, and repair various automotive systems using NATEF guidelines.
- Use technology and basic scientific principles for research and problem solving.
- Employ effective written and oral communication skills.
- Employ effective technical writing skills.
- Utilize mathematical logic and analysis for problem solving.
- Understand the connections between individuals and society.
- Have the ability to achieve ASE Master Certification.
- Perform reading skills at the college level.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
Program Contact: Ken Mays