Student Life and Facilities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Wickiup Residence Hall
- Mazama Gym and Fitness Center
- Dining and Food Services
- ASCOCC and Clubs
As part of COCC's "Reopening Plan: Guidance for the Conduct of In-Person Instructional, Residential, and Research Activities," the College is committed to remaining educated on the disproportionate effect of COVID-19 on communities of color, and thus alert to and be considerate of the impact our reopening plans may have on our students and employees of color.
Please visit the website of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion to learn more about the educational opportunities, events, activities, programs, and resources available.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the Bookstore reopen?
The COCC bookstore will reopen to students and the general public on Monday, August 23. Visit the bookstore’s website for the latest hours.
What course information do I need to purchase my textbooks online or in store?
Course number and Course Reference Number (CRN). Example: HIM 103, CRN 44902.
How do I order books and supplies?
The bookstore will reopen for in-person orders on Monday, August 23. Orders can be placed online using the COCC Bookstore website, with curbside, in-store pick up, or standard UPS shipping available. Please remember to wait for your second confirmation email to verify your order is ready for pick up.
How does curbside pickup work on the Bend Campus?
- Place textbooks and/or supplies order online.
- Select "Curbside Pickup" for the delivery option. (Please note the handling fee of $3.50 still applies, and there is a 24-hour turnaround time for curbside pickup orders.)
- Student receives two confirmation emails:
- First email confirms the order was successfully placed.
- Second email confirms the order has been processed and is ready for pickup.
- Once on the Bend campus, follow the signs to the Bookstore's receiving door (back side of Newberry Hall), where you will be greeted by Bookstore staff.
- Please remain in your car and have personal identification ready to show Bookstore staff.
Do I have to come to Bend to pick-up my textbooks/supplies?
No, online orders for textbooks/supplies can also be delivered to the Redmond campus at no charge, for pickup at the Redmond Tech building, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. Orders can also be shipped to either the Madras or Prineville campuses for a reduced UPS ground-shipping fee. Call the Bookstore for more information: 541.383.7570.
Still have questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Wickiup Residence Hall will reopen for Fall 2021. COCC is currently accepting 2021-22 Housing Applications. The COVID-19 vaccine is required for all Wickiup Residence Hall students; please read the College's vaccination policy for more details.
As Deschutes County responds to the current surge of the COVID-19 Delta variant, and in order to best keep the Wickiup Hall community as safe as possible, the following changes will take place for the Fall 2021 term, to be reviewed/revised as the academic year progresses:
- After Move-In-Day (Sept. 16, 2021), no guests will be allowed in Wickiup Hall living areas. Guests will still be allowed to enter the lobby of Wickiup Hall during business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday), but guests will not be allowed to enter communities, common areas/study lounges, the game room, or community kitchen.
- Face masks will be required for all residents and guests in any common area of Wickiup Hall. Common areas are defined as any space that is not a part of a student suite. Face masks must be worn over the nose and mouth.
- Students will be allowed to visit suites other than their own, but no more than eight residents will be allowed in any suite at one time.
COCC will take an educational approach to violations of these policies, and students will only be referred to conduct if necessary and/or are repeatedly violating these interim policies.
The College will continue to follow state and federal health guidance in the residence hall, and we will provide COVID-19-specific protocols and information to residents as the year progresses. Please contact the Housing Office at 541.383.7545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Mazama Gym and Fitness Center will reopen in a limited capacity to students and employees
on Monday, August 23. Please visit the Mazama Gym Schedule web page for current hours.
Face masks required indoors. Showers are closed. Sign-in required.
COCC is preparing to reopen Dining and Food Services for our Fall 2021 term. Please check back closer to the beginning of term for more details.
Are ASCOCC and student clubs meeting?
Yes! ASCOCC and student clubs will be meeting for both individual and group meetings. Visit the ASCOCC website and Clubs webpage, as updates will be posted regularly. You are also welcome to email ASCOCC at email@example.com with any questions.