Job Injuries

If you are injured on the job . . .

Contact the Risk Manager or Safety Supervisor within 24 hours.  

If you have seen a doctor or have missed time from work due to this injury, a workers' compensation claim must be filed within five days of the date of injury. You will be asked to complete a: 

If you have NOT seen a doctor or have NOT missed work, please file an Accident Report which will be kept on file in the Office of Human Resources.

Tell your doctor that you have a job-related injury. Your doctor will ask you to fill out a Form 827 - "First Report of Injury/Disease."  Your doctor will send the Form 827 to SAIF Corporation, the College's workers' compensation insurance carrier. Please also ask your physician to complete the Employee Status Report.


In this Section