Grow Central Oregon
helps emerging traded-sector companies create a strong foundation for growth.
GrowCentralOregon is a program for businesses with a high opportunity for growth. These companies must be currently generating revenue, selling goods and/or services outside the Central Oregon region and have a desire to grow their business. The Central Oregon Small Business Development Center has specific
resources and tools to serve these businesses with experienced advisors who know how to get them to the next level.
Our business advisors have experience in a wide variety of industries. Each has started and grown their own businesses. They have extensive experience in marketing, sales, finance, operations, technology and social media. They bring fresh perspectives, proven analytical and
operational expertise, and creative growth strategies. They have helped other entrepreneurs to solve challenges and seize opportunities. And they can help you overcome obstacles, achieve goals, enter new markets, increase sales, and succeed.
Here’s what you get with GrowCentralOregon:
- Confidential one-on-one advising with advisors who have started and grown their own businesses: Leverage our experience to accelerate your success.
- SWOT analysis of your company to highlight Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats: Create a clearer direction for your business growth.
- Market research tools: Gain insights about customers and identify new markets.
- Website evaluation: Receive recommendations for improving social media and web marketing.
- Technology assessment: Determine how best to use technology to achieve your business goals.
- GrowCentralOregon advisors will roll up their sleeves and work with you, side-by-side, assess your business and marketplace, strategize ways to grow your business and help you succeed.
started by contacting our office:
Download a brochure at this link.
If your company has already talked an advisor and been asked to fill out our SBA 'counseling intake form', please complete the
Registration for Business Advising