Employment Related Resources
- WorkSource Bend and Redmond
Bend Phone: 541-388-6070
Redmond Phone: 541-548-8196
WorkSource on the Madras Campus every Monday and Thursday from 9-4 p.m.
- COCC Career Services
- Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon
- Neighbor Impact
- DHS Self-Sufficiency Office
- Campus Food Options: Campus Food Service and Cascade Culinary Institute - Bakery Kiosk
- ASCOCC Food Bank
- Dental Clinic at COCC
Low income individuals with no dental insurance are provided necessary fillings or extractions by licensed dentists for only a $20 supply fee. Students in need of these services should call Deschutes County Health Services at 541 322-7400.
COCC Student Emergency Fund
If you have suddenly encountered unanticipated expenses related to your education including child care, the COCC Emergency Fund may be able to help.
- Oregon Healthcare Plan
- PacificSource Community Solutions
- Community Shower Truck Ministry offers showers in Bend and Redmond to our residents who don’t have access or consistent
access to a warm shower. Additional Services: New or gently used socks and underwear
are available for all clients as well as hygiene items including toothbrushes, toothpaste,
razors, deodorant, etc.
Phone: 541-480-5659 Email: email@example.com.
- Bend: operates at the Family Kitchen, on the corner of Wall St. and Idaho on Weds. and Fri. from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Redmond: operates at the Church of God, on the corner of 4th and Birch streets. The truck operates on Thursdays.