Returning Resident Application Information
Fall 2019 Housing Application Process
This information also available in a helpful checklist!
STEP 1: Submit your Returning Student Housing Application
STEP 2: Pay your $100 application fee
We will initiate a background check and notify you via your COCC email once a clear background check is received
STEP 3: Sign your Housing and Dining Agreement electronically and pay $500 down payment
Note: you will need to pay the remaining balance of your $1000 down payment by August
STEP 4: Start forming your suitemate groups. Watch your email for information about the room selection process.
STEP 5: Pick your suitemates and room for next year during the week of May 20!
Follow these steps:
- Choose the Resident image
- Log in using your COCC email address and password
- Look for the Applications section on the home page
- Click the blue Get Started button to fill out all of the forms
- Review and Submit your application
If you do not see a housing application, contact the Housing and Residence Life Office at 541-383-7545.