Parents / Families
Welcome to our On-Campus Housing Community!
Whether your student is a new or returning resident, we hope that you find the following information helpful.
Attend a Casual Staff Q&A
We have set aside time for you to meet and greet with Housing and Residence Life staff as well as an ask any questions you may have about living on campus.
- Thursday, September 20
- 5-5:30 p.m.
- Wille Hall - 2nd floor of Coats Campus Center
Attend Bobcat Orientation: Friends and Family Session
Learn how to best support your student and connect with several areas of campus life including: Student/Residence Life, Campus Safety, Financial Aid, Instructor expectations & other student support services.
- Friday, September 21 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Coats Campus Center
- RSVP to 541.383.7590
- Parent Support Guide external resource
- 2018-19 Housing and Dining Agreement Example
- Policies and Expectations Guide
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Financial Aid for On-Campus Housing
We want to hear from you!