Amenities and Services
- Lounges with a big screen TV connected to every community
- Eight (8) group study rooms located throughout the building
- Vending machines
- Community kitchen with a stove and oven
- Laundry room
- Multi-purpose room
- Outdoor bike storage
- Wireless network access throughout the building
- Regular custodial services for all public spaces
- Spectacular Cascade Mountain views!
- Either two double bedrooms or four single bedrooms
- Shared living space for the four suitemates with cable TV access
- Share bathroom for the four suitemates; including a shower, toilet, and two sinks
- Wired and wireless network access in the shared living space; including a wireless access point
- Extra-long twin beds. Beds are adjustable, bunkable, and loftable.
- Wardrobes that include two dresser-style drawers
- Desk with a pencil drawer and a desk chair
- Thermostat controls in each bedroom (heat only - suites are not air conditioned)
- Wired and wireless network access
- Cable TV access
- Mail and packages delivered directly to the hall including UPS and FedEx
- Mail box assigned to suitemates
- Recycling center
- Regular programming and activities
- Trained professional and student staff to assist students in their college experience
- Roommate matching and gender inclusive housing
- Dietary and Disability Accommodations
- A safe and secure building: entrance doors locked 5pm-9am and no public access off the main floor 24 hours a day.
- Front desk services (game, recreational, and kitchen supplies available for checkout)
- Complimentary usage of Mazama fitness facilities (Gym, Dance Studio and Fit Center/Weight Room)
- Access to campus shuttle, and city and regional bus systems
- Parking adjacent to the building
"The dorms are conveniently located so students have access to the dining hall, the gym and the library as well as being close to on-campus activities."
- Elisa Jones, Bend, Oregon
In advance of College events, persons needing accommodation or transportation because of a physical or mobility disability, contact Campus Services at 541.383.7775. For accommodation because of other disability such as hearing impairment, contact Disability Services at 541.383.7583.