Amenities and Services
- Lounges with a big screen TV connected to every community
- Eight (8) group study rooms located throughout the building
- Vending machines
- Community kitchen with a stove and oven
- Laundry room
- Multi-purpose room
- Outdoor bike storage
- Wireless network access throughout the building
- Regular custodial services for all public spaces
- Spectacular Cascade Mountain views!
- Either two double bedrooms or four single bedrooms
- Shared living space for four suitemates
- Shared bathroom for four suitemates; including a shower, toilet, and two sinks
- Wired and wireless network access in the shared living space; including a wireless access point
- Extra-long twin beds. Beds are adjustable, bunkable, and loftable.
- Wardrobes that include two dresser-style drawers
- Desk with a pencil drawer and a desk chair
- Thermostat controls in each bedroom (heat only - suites are not air conditioned)
- Wired and wireless network access
- Mail and packages delivered directly to the hall including UPS and FedEx
- Mail box assigned to suitemates
- Recycling center
- Regular programming and activities
- Trained professional and student staff to assist students in their college experience
- Roommate matching and gender inclusive housing
- Dietary and Disability Accommodations
- A safe and secure building: entrance doors locked 5pm-9am and no public access off the main floor 24 hours a day.
- Front desk services (games, puzzles and recreational equipment available for checkout)
- Complimentary usage of Mazama fitness facilities (Gym, Dance Studio and Fit Center/Weight Room)
- Access to campus shuttle, and city and regional bus systems
- Parking adjacent to the building
"The residence hall is conveniently located so students have access to the dining hall, the gym and the library as well as being close to on-campus activities."
- Elisa Jones, Bend, Oregon
In advance of College events, persons needing accommodation or transportation because of a physical or mobility disability should contact Caitlyn Gardner at 541.383.7237. For accommodation because of other disability such as hearing impairment, contact Disability Services at 541.383.7583.