The online reporting system is not monitored 24/7 and should not
be used in an emergency. If your incident is an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
What is an Online Report?
The Campus Public Safety Department allows community members to file online incident reports. Online reports are forwarded to the appropriate campus department (Student Life, Resident Life, Campus Services, Human Resources, Risk Management, etc.) and/or assigned to a Public Safety Officer. Online reports should only be used for incidents which are not currently in progress. Any person may file an online report, including staff, students, faculty, campus visitors, and the general public.
Reasons to File an Online Report
Below are a few of the many reasons to file an online report.
- Inappropriate Student Behavior on Campus (which is not currently in progress*)
- Inappropriate Use of Campus Facilities
- Academic Integrity Matters
- Campus Security/Safety Concerns
- Campus Environmental/Health Concerns
- Inappropriate Electronic Communication (by use of campus email and/or involving community members)
*If an incident is currently in progress, contact Public Safety at (541) 383-7272.