Office 365 Email Address & Initial Password
Is my email Username the same as my BobCat User ID? NO
Is my email Password the same as my Bobcat PIN? Initially NO (you can change them to be the same)
COCC PCs, COCC Wireless and Office 365 student email use the student's COCC Email Address followed by @cocc.edu
- Mr. Bob Cat's username would be:
- whole last name (no hyphens)
- may have number digits on the end
- Example1: (for a typical student) whose name is Bob Cat - the COCC email address would be "email@example.com"
- Example 2: (for a second student with a similar name as Bob Cat) whose name is Barbara Cat - the COCC email address would be "firstname.lastname@example.org" and so on for other students with similar names.
To Lookup Your Email Address AND Initial Password
The original COCC email password can be found in your Bobcat web account under Personal Information, Email Address
Login to your Bobcat Web Account.
- For help logging in to this system read the detailed instructions and help information displayed on the logon web page.
Select the Personal Information link.
Select the View E-mail Address(es) link.
If you have been assigned a COCC email address it will be displayed here along with a comment including your initial password for Campus Computers, Wireless, Email and Blackboard.
- The information here will not include the correct password if you have changed it.
- Passwords are CaSe SeNsItIvE!
How to Change your Username
Please bring current identification to Admissions located in the Boyle Education Center (BEC) mall area.
How to Change your Password
To change your Office 365 login password, from any COCC on-campus PC you must be logged into the PC with your valid login information and then from the keyboard hold down the CTRL-ALT-DEL keys and you will have the change password option.
Off campus if you know your password, we recommend you register to use the COCC Password Reset system. Once you register, you will be able to reset your email password any time any place!
Additional Notes and Help Information
- If you do NOT see a COCC email address listed on the page you are likely not currently assigned a COCC email address.
- For information about how student email accounts are assigned review the information posted in Account Creation.
- If you do NOT see your initial password listed or your initial password is shown as all question marks (?????) your initial
password is unknown for one reason or another.
- Most likely this is due to your account needing to be reactivated after your status with COCC appeared to indicate you were no longer a current student.
- Try using the same password you had when you last attended COCC.
- If you have changed your initial password for any of your accounts it will not be
- Once you change an account password you are the only one who knows what it is.
- For Blackboard you will need to reset it following the reset instructions on the Bb login page
- For computers, wireless and email if you have not set up COCC PC/Email Password Reset you will need to stop by the Pioneer computer lab during their business hours or call 541-383-7719 to have it reset.
Need More Assistance?
Contact one of the drop-in Computer Labs or call a Computer Lab staff person at 541-383-7722 for assistance.