COCC Wellness Program
Our mission is to foster health and wellness among all staff members through physical, mental, social, intellectual, environmental, and occupational health components.
Our goal with this centralized web site is to formalize our wellness program and share all wellness related information in one location to foster better communication and staff participation.
Employees who are in a benefit eligible position are able to access each of the following:
- Campus Recreation Facilities – Employees and their dependents are able to access the Gym and Fitness Center with weightlifting and aerobic equipment, a climbing wall, and a multipurpose area. A 400-meter track and soccer field and numerous walking and running trails nearby.
- Fitness Classes – Staff Fit, Yoga, Weight/Fitness Classes, and much much more.
- Community Learning Courses – Personal Enrichment, Professional Development, Leadership, Special Interest, Financial and Retirement courses.
- Student Massage Clinic – COCC staff receive massages for a reduced price!
- Weight Watchers – Employees and their dependents enrolled in OEBB Medical plans are eligible for WW at no cost.
- Commute Options and Rewards - Through healthy transportation choices, Commute Options encourages the wellness of individuals, a clean environment, and a strong economy. Staff earn a $20 gift card for logging 45 days of commute options.
- Employee Assistance Program – Program that provides services to help resolve problems that may interfere with work, family, and life.
- Lipid Panel Screenings – Annual health screenings offered to staff at no cost.
- Moda Health Resources - Employees and their dependents are able to access health related services through their account at Modahealth.com.
- Community Programs – Discount offerings through Bend Rock Gym, FootZone, Walking Maps, and Mountain Biking Trails.