Scholarships are a great resource to help students pay for their education expenses and unlike loans, do not have to be repaid. Thousands of scholarships are awarded to students each year who meet specific qualifications designated by the private donor(s). These qualifications could be but are not limited to: field of study, academic record, volunteer service, athletic ability, artistic talent, financial need, club associations and members of under represented groups. Scholarships are worth seeking so get started today!
- COCC Foundation Scholarship
Information about the COCC Foundation Scholarship can be found on the COCC Foundation website. The COCC Foundation Scholarship application available February 1 to July 1 through your Bobcat Web Account. Application now closed.
- COCC Merit Scholarship
- Cascade Culinary Scholarship
- Ford Family Foundation
- Office of Student Access and Completion
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Oregon Goes to College
- Oregon Promise Information
- Oregon School Employee Association
- Current and former foster youth may be eligible to receive assistance with their post secondary education and training needs. See Oregon Foster Youth Tuition and Fee Waiver for more information.
Although undocumented students cannot receive federal financial aid there are other financial resources available. Learn more about resources for undocumented students.