Scholarships are a great resource to help students pay for their education expenses and unlike loans, do not have to be repaid. Thousands of scholarships are awarded to students each year who meet specific qualifications designated by the private donor(s). These qualifications could be but are not limited to: field of study, academic record, volunteer service, athletic ability, artistic talent, financial need, club associations and members of under represented groups. COCC has compiled these scholarship pages to assist students in their search for scholarships.
Scholarships are worth seeking so get started today!
- Foundation Scholarship
COCC Foundation Scholarship
Information about the COCC Foundation Scholarship can be found on the COCC Foundation website. The COCC Foundation Scholarship application is available December 15 to July 15 through your Bobcat Web Account. Application is now open.
The Luminary Fund is a collaboration between the COCC Foundation and private donors interested in helping students who are on a solid path to graduation with clear education and career goals, but have encountered financial barriers which may prevent them from finishing their degree or certificate. Application is now available.
- State of Oregon
- OSAC Scholarship
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Oregon Promise Grant
- Oregon Promise Information
- Oregon School Employee Association
- Chafee Education and Training Scholarship
- Deceased or Disabled Public Safety Officer Grants
- Student Child Care Grant
- Oregon Barber and Hairdresser Grant
Current and former foster youth may be eligible to receive assistance with their post secondary education and training needs. See Oregon Foster Youth Tuition and Fee Waiver for more information.
- General Scholarships
- American Library Association
- American Welding Society
- Aviation Scholarships
- College Scholarships
- Cascade Culinary Scholarships
- Families of Freedom
- Foster Care to Success
- International Scholarships
- National Foster Parent Association
- PEO Scholarship
- Sallie Mae Scholarships
- Soroptimist Live Your Dream
- WalMart Foundation Scholarship Programs
- Ethnically Diverse
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society
- Asian Scholarship
- Black Excel Scholarships
- Geneseo Migrant Center
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Hispanic College Fund
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- Scholarships for Latin Students
- LGBT College Scholarships
- LULAC Scholarships
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Native American Higher Education Scholarships
- Native American Scholarship Fund
- PEO Scholarship
- Pride Foundation Scholarship
- United Negro College Fund
- Undocumented StudentsAlthough undocumented students cannot receive federal financial aid there are other financial resources available. Learn more about resources for undocumented students.