Financial Aid and On-Campus Housing
Financial Aid can play an important part in helping a student cover the costs of tuition, fees, books and on-campus student housing. We encourage you to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) at least three months before beginning classes (or as early as October 1 for the next academic year). Early filing may help your eligibility for different types of financial aid. Below you will find a short FAQ for student living in on-campus student housing.
We highly recommend that you contact a Financial Aid Advisor by phone (541-383-7260) or email with any questions.
- Click on 'Student Services & Financial Aid'
- Click on 'Financial Aid'
- Clock on 'My Award Information'
- Select appropriate aid year
- Click the 'Terms and Conditions' tab
- Click the 'Accept Offer' tab