FAFSA-ORSAA Night-Redmond Campus
All day, everyday starting 11/12/2019 through 11/12/2019
Are you having a difficult time completing your FAFSA-ORSAA for 2020-21? We understand that the financial aid process can be overwhelming. The FAFSA Night provides an opportunity to get some assistance in completing your 2020-21 FAFSA in time to maximize your aid. Join us from 6:00-7:30 p.m. where a financial aid staff member will be available to help you complete your FAFSA online. To get ready to complete the FAFSA, student and their families can visit fsaid.ed.gov/npas to create an FSA ID. The FSA ID is a username and password combination used to sign the FAFSA and access websites related to Federal student aid.
What to Bring for completing 2020-21 FAFSA (summer 2020 through spring 2021)
1. Parents' social security numbers (if applicable)
2. Email for student and parent(s)
3. Parents' date of birth
4. If parents are separated or divorced, you will need the month and year of separation or divorce.
5. Parents' 2018 federal tax return or estimated income.
6. Parents' 2018 W-2s or records of money earned.
7. Social security number (if applicable).
8. Drivers license number (if you have one).
9. 2018 federal tax return.
10. All 2018 W-2s or records of money earned.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-383-7260 if you have any questions.