Fund Your Future
Friday, 6/9/2023 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Do you want help Finding money for college? Would you like to Understand the financial aid process? Does Navigating the FAFSA/ORSAA seem overwhelming?
Drop in to find the answers from your friendly financial aid experts!
For help with 2023-24 FAFSA/ORSAA, please bring the following:
1. Social Security Number (if applicable)
2. Driver's license number (if applicable)
3. 2021 federal tax return and all W2s or 2021 estimate income.
If you are a dependent student, please bring parental information:
1. Parents' Social Security Numbers (if applicable)
2. Parents' dates of birth
3. Parents' email
4. If parents are separated or divorced, you will need the month and year of separation or divorce.
5. Parents' 2021 federal tax return and all W2s or 2021 estimate income. If parent's are separated or divorced, you only need tax information for the parent that provides more of your support.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or 541-383-7260 if you have any questions.