Bb for Students
Starting in Winter 2022 term, Canvas will be replacing Blackboard as COCC's Student Learning Management System.
- All Winter 2022 courses will be held on Canvas.
- Log in to Canvas by clicking on the Canvas icon on the COCC Student Login Page, or go to cocc.instructure.com.
- You can confirm your winter enrollments in Canvas beginning November 12th, 2021.
- Learn the Canvas interface by checking out the Canvas Training for COCC Students course inside of your Canvas account.
- For mobile access, download the Canvas Student App from your app store.
Incomplete Grade Contract Students: Your Fall 2021 incomplete classes will need to be completed within Blackboard during the Winter 2022 term. Please note these incomplete classes will not be available on Canvas, only within Blackboard.
Blackboard is functioning normally.
- Blackboard Login Page
- Your Blackboard Username is your COCC Username/email address (ie: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your password is your COCC account password
- Trouble logging in? Visit: COCC Password Manager
- Firefox is the recommended browser. Chrome and Safari are also acceptable, however Safari is not recommended.
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are not recommended.
- Use the browser check tool for additional information.
Frequently Requested Information
- Incomplete Grade Contract Students: Your Fall 2021 incomplete classes will need to be completed within Blackboard during the Winter 2022 term. Please note these incomplete classes will not be available on Canvas, only within Blackboard.
- View how to check your grades in Blackboard
- Information on the My Courses List in Blackboard
- Locating the course menu when using mobile browsers
Blackboard YouTube Videos
- Blackboard Learn: For Students
- Students: Staying Organized & Communicating
- Students: Working in Your Course
Explore the Blackboard resources below for after-hours support or self-help:
Support Contact Information:
Office: Library Lower Level - Room 008