Bb for Students
Student Resources for Using Blackboard
Blackboard is functioning normally.
- Blackboard Login Page
- Your Blackboard Username is your COCC Username/email address (ie: email@example.com)
- Your password is your COCC account password
- Trouble help logging in? Visit: COCC Password Manager
- Firefox is the recommended browser. Chrome and Safari are also acceptable.
- Internet Explorer is not recommended.
- Use the browser check tool for additional information.
Frequently Requested Information
- New to Blackboard? Check out our new student series and demo course: Be a Blackbelt in Blackboard
- Information on the My Courses List in Blackboard
- Directions to sign up for the Orientation for Online Classes (required for students planning to take online credit courses at COCC)
- Locating the course menu when using mobile browsers
Explore the Blackboard resources below for after-hours support or self-help:
Blackboard YouTube Videos
- Blackboard Learn: For Students
- Students: Staying Organized & Communicating
- Students: Working in Your Course
Support Contact Information:
Office: Library Second Floor 214, 215 and 216