Continuing Students

We now offer online access to continuing accommodations for subsequent terms. If you are a student registered with our office in the current term, we will send an email to you during the last part of the term asking if you are registered or plan to register for the subsequent term, and wish to continue utilizing your accommodations. If so, you need only to reply to that email and we will send you an accommodation letter for the new term.

If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Blair-Madison 541-383-7583 or e-mail: