Consider contacting us at 541-383-7290 or email@example.com if your company meets all of the following qualifications:
- 10 to 99 employees
- $1,000,000 to $50,000,000 in annual gross sales
- Demonstrated growth in gross sales, net profit, and/or net employment in three of the last five years
- Oregon traded-sector company. This is defined within Scale Oregon as businesses that do not compete primarily in a local or regional market or transact business primarily with household consumers. However, a business that only supplies a local or regional, non-retail market could be a traded-sector business if exposed to competition from outside suppliers or rivals that offer the same or substitutable goods or services.
Our Scale Oregon team can provide the following specialized services to qualified companies:
- Strategic needs assessment
- Advanced market research and analysis
- Digital media assistance
- Search engine optimization guidance
- CEO networking/mentoring
- Business planning
- Financial analysis
- Debt and equity financing assistance
- Export assistance
- Government contracting assistance
Meet our client, Northwest Laundry Services based in Prineville!
Our lead Scale Oregon adviser, Pam Stevenson, has helped companies launch new products and entrepreneurs launch new companies for 26 years. She has a science and engineering background, with a B.S. in Chemistry from Duke, an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford and an M.B.A. from Duke. Her passion has always been innovation, whether composing code for IBM, crashing cars for General Motors or synthesizing sneakers for Nike.
Pam has served as an Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation for OSU-Cascades and the Concordia University Graduate School of Management, as a Technology Business Consultant for the State of Oregon, and as a coach for the presenting companies at the Bend Venture Conference since its inception.
Today, she specializes in helping entrepreneurs with scalable businesses become fundable through strategic planning, connection with the right resources and development of compelling business plans and investor presentations. During the past 13 years in Bend, Pam has coached more than 150 start-ups in industries as diverse as clean energy and dirty dogs.
Want more details?
If your company has already talked to Pam and been asked to fill out our SBA 'counseling intake form', please complete the Registration for Business Advising. Thank you!