Public Sector Employee Training
The Public Sector Partners Employee Training Program was created by Human Resources representatives from several organizations collaborating with Central Oregon Community Colleges Continuing Education program.
Partner organizations include:
- Bend Park & Recreation District
- City of Bend
- City of Redmond
- Deschutes County
- Deschutes Public Library
All participating organizations are committed to providing learning opportunities
for their employees and welcome your participation in courses focusing on building
professional, leadership and technology skills. Please follow the procedures required
by your specific organization for approval to attend any of these courses. Have fun
learning with others from public sector organizations in Central Oregon!
Fall 2018 course options. Click on the subject title for course descriptions, dates, times, locations and registration options.
- Boundaries in Leadership: How to Lead With Your Hear Without Losing Your Soul
- Building Trust: Define It & Apply It!
- Respect & Inclusion in the Workplace
- When Generations Connect in the Workplace
- The Supervisor’s Tool Kit
- Essential Leader Fall Program
- Increasing Communication & Collaboration through DiSC
- Navigating Conflict
- Personal Mastery Workshop Series
- Well-Being at Work: Operating at Your Best
- Unlock Your Creativity Through Appreciative Inquiry
- The Digital Generation: Why Writing Skills Mean More Than Ever
- Front Office Safety
- Mental Health First Aid QPR: Ask a Question, Save a Life Suicide Prevention
- Getting Started with Excel
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Creating Forms with Word
- 10 Tips for Working Smarter with Word
- Creating Accessible Documents
- Adobe Acrobat Forms
To register, call 541.330.4388 or view our registration instructions.
Human Resource Contacts:
Bend Park & Recreation District
City of Bend
City of Redmond
Deschutes Public Library