Public Sector Employee Training
The Public Sector Partners Employee Training Program was created by Human Resources representatives from several organizations collaborating with Central Oregon Community Colleges Continuing Education program.
Partner organizations include:
- Bend Park & Recreation District
- City of Bend
- City of Redmond
- Deschutes County
- Deschutes Public Library
All participating organizations are committed to providing learning opportunities
for their employees and welcome your participation in courses focusing on building
professional, leadership and technology skills. Please follow the procedures required
by your specific organization for approval to attend any of these courses. Have fun
learning with others from public sector organizations in Central Oregon!
Spring 2018 course options. Click on the subject title for course descriptions, dates, times, locations and registration options.
- Building Trust at Work: Define It & Apply It!
- Creating a Respectful Workplace
- Effective Interviewing
- Enforcing Your Drug & Alcohol Policy: Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
- The Supervisors Tool Chest: Get the Right Tools for the Job
- Essential Leader Spring Program
- Increasing Communication & Collaboration through DiSC
- Presentation Skills for Professionals
- ADA Title II: Welcoming Customers with Disabilities
- Mental Health First Aid™
- Accessing Your Inner Wisdom
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Telling the Truth: A Way to Have the "Difficult Conversation" that Works!
- Creating Forms in MS Word
- Word: 10 Tips for Working Smarter
- Excel: Getting Started
- Excel: 10 Tips for Working Smarter
- Creating Accessible Documents
To register, call 541.330.4388 or view our registration instructions.
Human Resource Contacts:
Bend Park & Recreation District
City of Bend
City of Redmond
Deschutes Public Library