To register, click on class title or call 541.383.7270.
Writing Foundation Grants for Nonprofits
This one-day course is a step by step plan to take you from concept, to research, to a viable letter of inquiry, including techniques for clear and concise writing, presentation and use of appropriate agency. The course will include an overview of the 10 fundamental proposal elements and introduce participants to the proposal development process.. Registration/refund date is 9/12.
Arthur Davis Bend CHLAB 301 $250
2/3 M 8:00am-4:30pm
View Writing Foundations Grants for Nonprofits Flyer (pdf)
Online Nonprofit Management Courses
These self-paced online courses will introduce learners to key current management issues for nonprofit organizations and help you practice effective decision making in a nonprofit setting.
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- Capital Campaigns
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
Individual short courses 3-5 hours each: $79-$150; Bundle of 11 courses (44 hours): $699.