To register, click on class title or call 541.383.7270.
Writing Foundation Grants for Nonprofits
Learn the art and science of writing foundation grants for your nonprofit in this hands-on course. Start with the basics of researching and applying for foundation grant funding. Then move to the development of a two-page Letter of Inquiry and additional components of a grant application. Meets two full days in the classroom plus two evening online meetings between classroom sessions to guide your grant writing process. This class focuses on foundation funding for nonprofits and may be helpful for certain education and government entities that are applying for foundation funds. Upon completion of this course, you will have some components of your grant proposal developed and a plan for what you need to do to complete it for submission. View additional information on the Writing Foundation Grants for Nonprofits class (pdf).
Arthur Davis Bend CHLAB 301 $649
9/23 & 10/14 M 9:00am-5:00pm (classroom sessions)
9/30 & 10/7 M 6:00pm-7:30pm (online sessions)
Online Nonprofit Management Courses
These self-paced online courses will introduce learners to key current management issues for nonprofit organizations and help you practice effective decision making in a nonprofit setting.
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- Capital Campaigns
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
Individual short courses 3-5 hours each: $79-$150; Bundle of 11 courses (44 hours): $699.